Airmail themed gift wrap
Who doesn’t want to open a package that has made its way from a far off land? I have the perfect solution for you, airmail themed gift wrap.
I love to travel…even up the street. Haha. Over the past 15 years or so during Christmas I have been wrapping all my gifts themed. I usually plot my next theme for Christmas in January. Yes, a whole year in advance. Why you may ask? Well guess what…all the gift wrapping supplies your heart could ever desire are put on deep discount after Christmas. Go figure.
This particular airmail gift wrapping inspiration came to me after designing and implementing a travel themed exam room at my old office.
This post may contain affiliate links. All onions expressed are my own.
Here’s a list of all of the supplies you will need if you want to duplicate *exactly* what I did:
- Bakers Twine – 240 Yards (Airmail – Red Blue White)
- Air Mail Stickers Box (Travel Stickers)
- Vintage Old Stamp Decorative Adhesive Sticker
- Scotch Postal Wrapping Paper, 30 Inches x 30 Feet
- Washi tape *I couldn’t find the exact one I used. Below are a few I found that I thought looked cute*
Travel Washi Tape Set (5 Rolls Per Unit) Each Roll Includes 16 Ft. Of
TapeWashi Tape by MIKOKA, 0.6 Inches Wide, 32.8 Feet Long, Set of 5
Craft adhesive tape– 4 Rolls Japanese Washi Tape Masking Tape decoration Tape
- For the name tags you can find loads of free printable versions on google.
Note: I have found that I actually like the brown post paper from the dollar tree as much as the scotch brand. I find that it is much easier to make crisp corners that are less likely to tear.
I hope your family and friends enjoy the fun airmail themed gift wrap. Now go out there and wrap something!